Just $56.52 $65.00 incl. GST
|INTENDED USE||Surgical respirator.|
|DESCRIPTION||The Help-It® P2 Respirator is a single-use, disposable ‘duckbill’ style respirator. It|
provides respiratory protection for the wearer from the transfer of
micro-organisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
The P2 Duckbill Respirator is certified to AS/NZS 1716:12 which is the preferred
standard for New Zealand and Australia. This standard is the local equivalent to
the American N95 standard.
|APPROVALS||• AS/NZS 1716:2012|
• BSI Certified Product - BMP 692299
• AS 4381:2015 test method ISO 22609
• WAND: 180705-WAND-6QMV7B
• Fiberglass and latex free
• One size fits most
• Plastic coated metal nose wire
|SPECIFICATIONS||• High level of particulate filtration (as per standard)|
• Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood to 160mmHg
• Medical centres
• Industrial work sites such as construction and mining
• Food and catering industry
|LIMITATIONS||Single use only. Discard the respirator after use.|
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Refer to AS/NZS 1715:2009 for selection, use and maintenance.